In 2015 CONVENE has launched new zone for suppliers – Specialist suppliers area – where more different type of companies are welcome to present their services and products internationally.
Specialist Supplier profile
Specialist suppliers are providing added value services and products for event planners or event itself. The new zone includes companies active in the following businesses:
- Chauffeur services
- Photographers, video production
- Florist’s and interior equipment of event areas
- Information technologies and systems products
- Tents and pavilions rental
- Extra staff, hostesses service
- Audiovisual equipments
- Delivery services
- Printing houses
- Souvenirs, promotional gifts
- Event insurance
- Interpretation services
- More other services and products
4 reasons to attend:
- Comparative low cost of exhibiting – no requirements of specially designed stands
- Media coverage of the event by the main European industry and local media
- Unique opportunity for smaller suppliers to be involved in the international meetings market
- Opportunity to showcase products & services during the event (subject to additional agreement)
Specialist Supplier package:
- Workstation with table, 2 chairs and branded with company name
- 2 badges for specialist supplier personnel. Every additional badge is available at extra charge of 50 EUR
- Lunches and networking coffee lounges during the show days
- Professional education programme during the participation days
- Company profile on CONVENE website and in the event catalogue
- Special room rates in official hotels
* A diary of pre-scheduled appointments is not available. If you would like to have a diary and other benefits of exhibitor package please register as an exhibitor.
Specialist Supplier registration fee: 900 EUR
Specialist suppliers also have an exceptional possibility to purchase the tickets for the CONVENE networking dinner which will take place on the 8 February 2017 at the Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania. Ticket for the Networking Evening – 100 EUR per person.
Have any questions or require additional information?
Please contact us by email email@example.com or phone +370 687 17719.