For the last eight years, CONVENE has been putting Exhibitors face-to-face with a select group of international Hosted Buyers interested in the Baltic Sea Region for two days of non-stop networking and business opportunities. CONVENE also serves as a platform for knowledge sharing and gives Exhibitors the opportunity to learn while gaining visibility within the growing Baltic Sea Region’s meeting and events sector.
- The Hosted Buyer programme is designed to maximise ROI
- Meetings scheduled by Exhibitors and Hosted Buyers according to their interests
- Numerous networking opportunities with Hosted Buyers, including coffee breaks, lunches, dinner and a cultural programme
- With the quality and number of participants, exhibiting at CONVENE gives your brand exposure within the meeting and event industry
- 6 sq.m. stand – all exhibitors have the same stand designed to accommodate pre-scheduled appointments
- Three badges for exhibitor personnel
- Up to two online diaries of pre-scheduled appointments – 30 appointments across the two diaries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onsite
- Complimentary lunches and access to a networking coffee lounge during the show
- Complimentary transportation to and from the venue and official hotels
- One invitation to the Networking Evening
- Programme of Professional Academy
- Company profile on the CONVENE website and event catalogue
- Special room rates at official hotels
At CONVENE, every Exhibitor has the same stand design measuring 2.45×2.45 metres. Additional decorations like posters and roll-up banners are allowed and do not require further approval.
The shell scheme stand includes: carpeting, name board, two tables with black tablecloths and four chairs and three electrical sockets.