Looking to broaden your horizons and bring your events to exciting new destinations? Do you value accessibility, safety and sustainability in addition to modern venues operated by professionals who are easy to work with? If so, you are invited to become a hosted buyer at CONVENE 2019 and discover what the Baltic Sea Region has to offer. Registration for Hosted Buyers will be open on 1 September 2018.
Taking place on 13-14 February 2019, CONVENE is the Baltic Sea Region’s premiere boutique exhibition for the meetings, events and incentives industry, and serves as an exciting platform for invaluable networking and learning opportunities. Dedicated to industry professionals who plan, influence and manage meetings, incentives and conferences, CONVENE’s Hosted Buyer Programme offers numerous exclusive benefits.
Participation as a CONVENE Hosted Buyer includes:
- Complimentary economy return air travel from a European destination
- Complimentary hotel accommodation in a CONVENE partner hotel in Vilnius, including breakfast
- Airport and local transfers within Vilnius in relation to the official CONVENE programme, including official networking events
- A personalised online diary of appointments chosen by you from the comprehensive range of key regional industry exhibitors
- A special welcome reception for hosted buyers the night before the exhibition (to be held on 12 February 2019)
- Admission to the CONVENE gala networking event being held on 13 February 2019
- Access to the Hosted Buyer Lounge on the exhibition floor with refreshments, lunch and snacks throughout the day
- Possibility to attend familiarisation trips to Lithuania and the Baltic Sea Region
- The dedicated support of the CONVENE team before, during and after the show
- A farewell informal dinner party for those who remain in Vilnius overnight on 14 February