The Tallinn Convention Bureau is taking part in eight international business tourism workshops and fairs in 2019 to promote the Estonian capital’s conference and incentive tourism opportunities. Among them, six will be taking place in the first half of the year, including:
- TravelMatch in Oslo, Norway, 24 January
- Kokouspiste workshop in Helsinki, Finland, 5 February
- Convene in Vilnius, Lithuania, 13-14 February
- Associations World Congress in Gothenburg, Sweden, 7-9 April
- Meeting & Incentive Forums – Europe in Benidorm, Spain, 24-27 April
- IMEX in Frankfurt, Germany, 21-23 May
We look forward to seeing both new and familiar faces, and sharing what Tallinn has to offer meeting planners from around Europe and across the world.