Great news for meeting planners looking to bring their events to destinations within the Baltic Sea Region; Hosted Buyer registration for CONVENE 2019 will be open as of 1 September.
The seventh edition of the Baltic Sea Region’s leading exhibition for the meetings, events and incentives industry promises to give Hosted Buyers direct access to professionals representing destinations, DMCs, PCOs, venues and Specialist Suppliers from across the region. Last year’s event saw a 99% satisfaction rate among Hosted Buyers in terms of the event meeting their business expectations, and the goal for the upcoming edition of CONVENE is to facilitate even more networking opportunities.
So, if you’re looking for fresh destinations that offer great value, accessibility, safety, sustainability, world-class venues and the best in expert support, CONVENE’s Hosted Buyer Programme has what you need. Set to take place on 13-14 February 2019, CONVENE offers Hosted Buyers a number of exclusive benefits, including:
- Complimentary economy return air travel from a European destination
- Complimentary hotel accommodation in one of CONVENE’s partner hotels in Vilnius, including breakfast
- Airport and local transfers within Vilnius in relation to the official CONVENE programme, including official networking events
- A personalised online diary of appointments chosen by you from the comprehensive range of key regional industry exhibitors
- A special welcome reception exclusively for Hosted Buyers the night before the exhibition (to be held on 12 February 2019)
- Admission to the CONVENE Networking evening held on 13 February 2019
- Access to the exclusive Hosted Buyer Lounge, luncheons and refreshments
- Possibility to attend familiarisation trips to Lithuania and other Baltic Sea Region destinations
- A farewell informal dinner party for those who remain in Vilnius overnight on 14 February