Healthy Meetings in Jurmala
Have you ever wondered why the brightest ideas come to mind and the best results are achieved when you reach for your laptop while being out of the office?
It’s no surprise, as a change of environment makes you feel like you are almost on a vacation, and the brain’s gears start to rotate faster and faster, absorbing new information and generating fresh ideas.
We would like to invite you to organise your perfect event in the biggest resort city of the Baltic States – Jurmala. Here’s what we can offer:
- It takes only 15 minutes to get to the Jurmala city centre from the Riga International Airport, and the parking lots are free of charge all year round.
- Jurmala not only offers classic conference halls on site at hotels, but also “out of box” venues for events, like the legendary Dzintari Concert Hall that has hosted the brightest stars of world music, or ‘Dubulti’, the hip train station aka art station, and much more.
- Healthy meetings are the trademark of Jurmala. We do not serve common coffee breaks here, but combine with a relaxing and/or energising SPA back massage and add a healthy fresh smoothie or oxygen cocktails.
- A healthy working day here can start with a yoga lesson on the beach or on the hotel roof overlooking the sea, or a Nordic walking session along the shore.
- You know that good relaxation after a hard day at work is the best restart for the body and soul. Jurmala will make your team stronger and closer – you can try your cooperation skills while hiking with the bog shoes in Ķemeri National park, searching for pirates’ treasure on the beach, or dancing traditional Latvian dances by the bonfire and tasting smoked fish in the authentic fishing village.
- Spas, spas, spas… Massage rituals, amber therapy, a salt chamber, medical mud applications, different water treatments etc. Try them separately, combined in tailored packages, or use ready-made offers.
- Jurmala is the only municipality in Latvia that offers financial support for organising conferences, seminars and interdisciplinary events. This support can reach up to 70% of total event organising expenses.