Why Latvia for your next event:
- It’s a relatively undiscovered destination. Many delegates may have never been to Latvia, which will undoubtedly offer them something new and exciting!
- The beach is only a 30-minute drive from central Riga and the closest national parks are just 45 minutes away. Perfect for combining business and pleasure!
- Prices? Truly competitive. A business lunch in a trendy city centre restaurant can cost as little as 7 EUR!
- From Soviet-themed spy games to sophisticated Latvian wine tastings, there’s an array of exciting incentive and teambuilding offers.
- Did we mention free Wi-Fi? It’s pretty much a given.
Latvia is home to a vast range of venues, including:
- Opulent historical guild halls and ballrooms
- State-of-the-art conference facilities and purpose-built halls
- Luxurious rural manor houses for VIP gatherings.
Riga International Airport connects Latvia to over 70 destinations with flight times of:
- 2h 10mins from Frankfurt
- 2h 15mins from Amsterdam
- 2h 45mins from London
- 1h 10mins from Stockholm
Memorable experiences in Latvia:
- Roleplaying game at the former military prison in Liepāja
- Shooting across the ancient Gauja River Valley on a zipline
- Launching a product or hosting a gala at the “Versailles of the Baltics” – Rundale Palace
- Meeting and mingling among Rothko originals at the Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Centre
- Indulging in a medieval feast at Cesis Castle